Seeking a part-time office assist in our Leesburg, VA office. Duties included but not limited to basic administrative duties.
Microsoft Office experience preferred but not required.
Hours / Time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
9am - 12noon
Business Development Manager
As a critical member of the US Infotech team, the Business Development Manager, will manage and build teams to generate a qualified sales pipeline. Working directly for the Managing Director of US Infotech Solutions, the BD will lead outreach and visit execution strategy as well as culture and staff management.
This role is based in Leesburg, VA.
Sales Strategy and Visit Performance
• Own and be accountable for visit performance for team
• Monitor and report key business metrics for each MDR on a monthly basis including outreach, visits, warm lead conversion, meeting recruitment, fall-off and visit quality
• Engage with and receive coaching from the Managing Director of Demand Generation
Business Process Management
• Lead MDR support of integrated campaigns; oversee and develop targeted outreach strategies in concert with MDR
• Communicate and enforce department policies
• 2+ years in a business development role
• Experience leading a high performing business development, sales or marketing team
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven success in aligning and executing on multiple, competing priorities
US Infotech Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.